To Become an Eligible Candidate (for Public school), Should Meet With All 3 Conditions Like Below.
1) Be a Native Speaker of English Speaking Country.
(USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa)
2) Hold a Bachelor's degree or higher.
3) Be satisfied with one of these conditions
- The certificates such as TEFL/TESOL/CELTA that takes over 100hour.
- English/English Literature, Linguistics or Education majors.
- Teaching license.
The required documents
*From this year, the Korean Law has been changed so you need 2 sets of apostilled CRC & 2 sets of apostilled degree. 1 set for your VISA process, the other set to the Local Education Board in Korea.
1. 2 Your diploma apostilled.
(Original apostilled + do it on your copy of diploma, they don't give it back to you )
2. 2 Criminal Background Check + apostille stamp (www.uslegalization.com/apostille.htm)
3. Copy of your passport (photo page)
5. 4 Passport pictures
6. Signed Contract
7. Self medical check form (attached is the file/hand writing)
8. A Sealed transcript from university. (Don't send it, just keep it)
(Must be sealed and stamped along the seal line and never opened)