E2 visa for Public School


To Become an Eligible Candidate (for Public school), Should Meet With All 3 Conditions Like Below. 1) Be a Native Speaker of English Speaking Country.
(USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa)
2) Hold a Bachelor's degree or higher.
3) Be satisfied with one of these conditions
- The certificates such as TEFL/TESOL/CELTA that takes over 100hour.
- English/English Literature, Linguistics or Education majors.
- Teaching license.

The required documents

*From this year, the Korean Law has been changed so you need 2 sets of apostilled CRC & 2 sets of apostilled degree. 1 set for your VISA process, the other set to the Local Education Board in Korea.
1. 2 Your diploma apostilled.
(Original apostilled + do it on your copy of diploma, they don't give it back to you )
2. 2 Criminal Background Check + apostille stamp (www.uslegalization.com/apostille.htm)
3. Copy of your passport (photo page)
4. Resume
5. 4 Passport pictures
6. Signed Contract
7. Self medical check form (attached is the file/hand writing)
8. A Sealed transcript from university. (Don't send it, just keep it)
(Must be sealed and stamped along the seal line and never opened)

Call Center

We look forward to hearing from you!! Please send us your resume and photo first! APPLY NOW
Available Hours: Moday-Friday 9:00am~6:00pm
Lunch Time: 12:00pm~1:00pm
Address: 3Floor Jungyeong Bldg, 809-11 Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 135-931 South Korea