1) Be a Native Speaker of English Speaking Country
(USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa)
2) Hold a Bachelor's degree or higher.
3) The certificates such as TEFL/TESOL/CELTA that takes over 100hour, English/English Literature, Linguistics or Education majors or Teaching license are preferred.
The required documents
*From this year, the Korean Law has been changed so you need 2 sets of apostilled CRC & 2 sets of apostilled degree. 1 set for your VISA process, the other set to the Local Education Board in Korea.
1. 2 sets of Your diploma apostilled.
(Original apostilled + do it on your copy of diploma, they don't give it back to you )
2. 2 sets of Criminal Background Check + apostille stamp
3. Copy of your passport (photo page)
5. 4 Passport pictures
6. Signed Contract
7. Self medical check form (attached is the file/hand writing)
submits following documents to Korean Consulate
Visa issuance number or letter
Visa Application form
Two passport size photos
If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to call or email us!
Available Hours: Moday-Friday 9:00am~6:00pm
Lunch Time: 12:00pm~1:00pm
ⓒ Copyright 2014 Engkorea Agency All Rights Reserved.
Engkorea Agency TEL Seoul +82-2-539-0567 FAX +82-2-583-2321
Greenvile 1301, 1601-2, Seocho 3-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul,137-953 South Korea
Business Registration No. 214-91-28527, Recruiting Registration No. 2014-3210144-14-5-00027, Representative Young Sang Lee